Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Reflection About eLearning

What did I do?
I have made a blog called www.cacasblog.blogspot.com How to make a blog? First, you have make an account with Blogger. Then you have to name your blog. Last, but not least, choose your template for your blog. That's the three things (at least) to make a blog. I also have my homework in the computer (using Internet) and we have to use it online using each of our own blogs. Like finding (researching) on the Internet and post it on our blog.
What have I learned?
I learned that making a blog is not that easy as I think it is. I also learned that making a blog needs lots of time and to be patient. It is also very electronic for us, because it is expensive (the computer) and very useful for us too. At last I can make my homework in the Internet.
How can it help us the future?
It can help us in the future by, using the Internet and other new things that will come in the future. It will help us to do our homework in the internet and for searching for good picture of animations. I like to make animations too. Whenever I get an animation, I always feel Confident, because it helps me to cheer up when I am sad. I also feel Balanced because I felt that I'm doing something different.

No comments: