Wednesday, April 25, 2007

GGM Selling Day Reflection

Today, Wednesday the 25th of April 2007, we we sell GGM again! I had lots of fun selling this time, because I got a job for a cashier and it was different. This time my partner is Aditya. This is also our 4th selling day. I had donated some of my money and also my other friends. After we had donated, we got up into 4.120.350. I love it! I think tomorrow's selling day (which is Thursday the 26th of April 2007) I can work in a cashier job with Kim (my best friend) and I can cooperate with her. We need to sell more and more times because we can make many profit for our community service. I felt Principled because I can do the right thing and being able to reach our GGM target. I also felt that I show the characteristic of Caring because I loose in purpose to be the one who stands up instead of sitting down.

No comments: