Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Want, I Need (If you don't understand what it means, read the other post below this

Homework
My needs:
1. I need God, because God had created this whole world and other things inside it.
2. I need my family, (including my parents, brothers and sisters.) because, without my parents they wouldn't have me.
3. I need water, because, it helps my body to process well.
4. I need healthy food because, I can grow and become healthier, healthier and healthier.
5. I need exercises because, it helps my body not easy getting viruses.
My wants:
1. I want a puppy because, a puppy can play with me and he or she can take down strangers by barking loudly.
2. I want a hamster because, it is very cute to have a hamster.
3. I want to have field trips at school every day because, I can see many things and places I've never seen before.
4. I want to watch movies everyday, (Movies brought from home) because, I had always wanted my friends to know what kinds of movies I have at home.
5. I wanted a slide for my swimming pool, because, I don't have any fun just playing inside the pool.
How will I make my biggest want come true?
Puppy: I will try and show my dad that I am responsible for doing things for my puppy future. (Puppy future means my later puppy if it comes true)

3 comments:

Grace in GGM said...

Salutation,
I think that your wants is so expensive.

Unknown said...

Nice caca.

Christiana Louisa said...

Caca you have a wonderful layout now it looks fantastic!