Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Disney Characters

My favourite character in Disney movies is Thinker Bell! She is my favourite character is her because she is a pixie and has lots of pixie dust that can make us fly. She is very small and pretty. But, she is very jealous of Wendy. Because Wendy almost want to kiss Peter Pan. That's why she is very jealous. I also like her because she has beautiful wings and a green colour of clothes. I like green and so does I like her. This is one of the pictures I found in the internet. There are also Disney princesses but, my favourite disney princess is small. Instead of that, I use Thinker Bell. Do you know what Thinker Bell means. For my guessing it is because Thinker means thinking all the time. Bell means that its dust sounds like a bell. When we combine it, it becomes, thinking dust! Ewww. I have never heard of a dust that can think like a bell. But, it sounds interesting. Here is a picture that I found in the Internet.
This photo was found in the Internet. It's website is http://www.myhtmlhelp.com/myspaceglittercartoons.php

No comments: