Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Last Friday, 27th of April 2007, we went to Taman Buah Mekarsari. I would like to tell you about the description of our mud fight in the paddy's mud place. We made a line in front of a huge yucky, smelly and slippery mud, but it really smelled like a pile of dirty socks that haven't been washed in 4 years. This kind of smell stayed on my nose. We slipped in, SPLOOSH! Someone had jumped in and its smell had effected me since I saw the muddy field. Mrs. Jane
began to throw a sticky, slimy mud to one of my friends.



Create Your Own Countdown

My friends are inside the mud, begining to throw each other balls of mud like fighting with each other from a baby until Grade 3. The others (including me) were outside, waiting, waiting and waiting. I was so scared to be inside the mud, but, I was forced to go in with my friends.

Here is a picture of a pig playing in the mud. We played just like that!

3 comments:

tasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kalista in America said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christiana Louisa said...

Caca, I give you 8 out of 10 because you did a wonderful job and you included pictures and comparative sentences and paragraphs. There are few small mistakes however.