Monday, May 14, 2007

The Cup-a-phone Reflection

The Cup-a-Phone Reflection
Today, the 10th of May, we made a cup-a-phone. A cup-a-phone means two cups were connected with a string and then you can use it to talk with each other. Finally, we had finished. I put my shoes on. Josceline and Grace P. also put their shoes on. Inside my heart, I wish that it wouldn’t be tangled. Then suddenly, my string was tangled! I was shocked. I was shocked because I think maybe later I cannot try to use it. I fixed with my friends until they all had come back from trying it in the atrium. I was sad because I wasn’t able to try it.


I felt Caring because I helped my friends to fix this tangled string to get it untangled! I also felt as a Risk-Taker because this is my first time to get my first string tangled.

Sorry, if it isn’t the same, because, I left my Draft book at school.

At last, I decided to pull off the string and have a new one in it. So, I can get to try it in anytime I can!

Here is a picture of how does it work:

1 comment: