Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Charlotte's Web Homework


1. My favorite part of the film was when Gussy spelled TERRIFIC in a repeating sound. It was like this: T double E double R double R double I double F double I double C. It was rather annoying but also funny.

2. I think the difference between the book and the movie:
Book: The book hasn’t had all of the details.
Movie: The movie had a lot of details and things we can see than to imagine.
3.







4. I think you chose this book because it was about how the animals in a barn cellar can talk to each other. Charlotte, a spider, can write words on her web. It’s a miracle! When Charlotte wrote words on her web (SOME PIG, TERRIFIC, RADIANT and HUMBLE) it is also one of the ways communication does. This is also a communication thing because it is very unusual.


5. I post comments in:

4 comments:

Hesky said...

Yeah!!! I agree with what Caca said.

Christiana Louisa said...

Wow!!! Well done Caca what an amazing blog!!!

Jane in Java said...

Well done Caca. Did you go to see the website? I hope that you continue to add to this blog in the holidays.
Mrs Jane

Unknown said...

This is great Caca I agree what Tiana said.